08:07

Chevrolet


Chevrolet
oil on gallery wrap canvas
16'' x 20"

And last, but not least, this vintage automobile, I titled simply Chevrolet. The painting has made the rounds, and still not found a home. If fate deems that I wind up keeping it, that's okay, because I really like it. A lot.
The pool balls are finished, and I'll post the completed image tomorrow. I think it turned out pretty cool. Painting that large was definitely a new experience. In the scheme of things, 24 x 24 isn't really all that big, but it was a leap for me. I couldn't help but wonder, "how much larger could I go with something like this"? I suppose I should wait, and see how it's received before I jump in with both feet.
Today I'll be working on the Cherries, followed by either group of ebay paintings, or the reflective piece for Wynne/Falconer. If you'd like to take part in the auction for the painting above, you can place a bid by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment