6 x 6 oil on hardboard
My plan for this week was to work up another five ebay paintings, but I landed a couple of small commissions just as I was getting started, and this is the only piece I had time to complete. This image was created on a trip to Inlet Beach Florida a year or so ago, and it's been in the back of my mind to paint ever since. My original intent was to do it as a 12 x 12, but I figured I'd try it out on ebay first, and see what kind of response it gets first. The complete photo reference includes all of the books, and a pair of glasses as well, but I thought this told most of the story. If you'd like to bid on this painting, you can access the auction by clicking here.



0 comments:
Post a Comment